Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, Province, Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
The Personal Data we collect from you is required to enter into a contract with The Pool Company or for us to provide you with the information that you request. If you refuse to provide such Personal Data or withdraw your consent to our processing of Personal Data, then in some cases we may not be able to enter into a contract or provide you with the information you request.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
The Pool Company uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Service
• To notify you about changes to our Service
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
• To provide customer care and support
• To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
• To monitor the usage of the Service
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
The Pool Company does not ask you to provide, and we do not knowingly collect, any special categories of Personal Data from you, including Personal Data that reveals your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade unions membership, or personal data concerning your health or data concerning your sex life or sexual orientation or history of criminal convictions.
Disclosure of Data
The Pool Company may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Latham Pool Products, including to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions.
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
Other Disclosures – 3rd party service providers
We may also disclose your Personal Data to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if we need to submit a warranty request to a manufacturer on your behalf, we may, with your permission, need to disclose your Personal Data so they may assist you with services required.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information and Accessing and Correcting Your Information
Applicable data protection laws may provide you with certain rights with regards to our processing of your Personal Data.
• Access and Update. You can review and change your Personal Data by notifying us through the contact information below of any changes or errors in any Personal Data we have about you to ensure that it is complete, accurate, and as current as possible. We may also not be able to accommodate your request if we believe it would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
• Restrictions. You have the right to restrict our processing of your Personal Data under certain circumstances. In particular, you can request we restrict our use of it if you contest its accuracy, if the processing of your Personal Data is determined to be unlawful, or if we no longer need your Personal Data for processing but we have retained it as permitted by law.
• Portability. To the extent the Personal Data you provide Latham Pool Products is processed based on your consent, you have the right to request that we provide you a copy of, or access to, all or part of such Personal Data in structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to request that we transmit this Personal Data to another controller, when technically feasible.
• Withdrawal of Consent. To the extent that our processing of your Personal Data is based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by closing your account. Withdrawing your consent will not, however, affect the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent before its withdrawal, and will not affect the lawfulness of our continued processing that is based on any other lawful basis for processing your Personal Data.
• Right to be Forgotten. You have the right to request that we delete all of your Personal Data. We will only delete your Personal Data when we no longer have a lawful basis for processing your Personal Data or after a final determination that your Personal Data was unlawfully processed. We may not accommodate a request to erase information if we believe the deletion would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. In all other cases, we will retain your Personal Data as set forth in this policy. In addition, we cannot completely delete your Personal Data as some data may rest in previous backups. These will be retained for the periods set forth in our disaster recovery policies.
• Complaints. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the applicable supervisory authority in the country you live in, the country you work in, or the country where you believe your rights under applicable data protection laws have been violated. However, before doing so, we request that you contact us directly in order to give us an opportunity to work directly with you to resolve any concerns about your privacy.
How You May Exercise Your Rights. You may exercise any of the above rights by contacting us through any of the methods listed under the contact information below. If you contact us to exercise any of the foregoing rights, we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. We reserve the right to limit or deny your request if you have failed to provide sufficient information to verify your identity or to satisfy our legal and business requirements.
Data Retention Periods
The Pool Company will retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to comply with your request, to comply with any legal requirement, and for a long as necessary to protect our legal interests or otherwise pursue our legal rights and remedies. We may also keep your Personal Data on our archive systems in accordance with our backup and disaster recovery policies and procedures. The Pool Company may retain data that has been aggregated or otherwise rendered anonymous in such a manner that you are no longer identifiable indefinitely.
• By Contact Form: Fill out The Pool Company contact form.
• By Phone Number: 1-888-697-6650
• By -Email: email@example.com
USE OF THE SERVICES
You may use the Services solely for non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about The Pool Company’s product and service offerings. While using the Services, you may not:
• Use the Services for any unlawful purposes.
• Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane or otherwise objectionable information of any kind, including without limitation, any transmission constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law, including without limitation the United States export control laws and regulations and federal and state antitrust laws;
• Post or transmit any information or software that contains a virus, malware or other harmful component or otherwise interfere with, or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of, the Services;
• Compromise the security of the Services, render the Services inaccessible to others, or otherwise cause damage to the Services or the Content.
• Use the Services in any way that might interfere with the rights of other users or third parties.
• Access or use the Services to collect any market research for a competing business.
• Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Access or attempt to gain access to any Content, data, files, or passwords related to the Services through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means.
• Decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through the Services.
• Cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features on the Services.
• Use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Services for any purpose without our express written permission; and
• Take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure.
BY ACCESSING, BROWSING OR USING THE PROGRAM, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT: (1) YOU ARE THE CURRENT SUBSCRIBER OR CUSTOMARY USER OF THE MOBILE PHONE NUMBER YOU PROVIDED TO “THE POOL COMPANY” IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROGRAM; AND (2) YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PROGRAM.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Services, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability.